MASP Late Application Period Closes Feb. 24
Fayette County Public Schools opened a late application window for some magnet and school programs (MASP) for the 2024-25 school year. From Feb. 5-24, families can still apply for students to be placed on the waitlist for these opportunities this fall:
- Maxwell Spanish Immersion Elementary,
- Dixie Magnet Elementary,
- George Washington Carver STEM Academy for Boys,
- Rise STEM Academy for Girls,
- STEAM Academy,
- Biomedical Science pathway at Frederick Douglass High,
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at Tates Creek High,
- Academy of Information Technology at Bryan Station High,
- Spanish Immersion programs at Bryan Station middle and high schools.
Visit our MASP application page for resources and instructions. Families will be notified in early March of their student’s placement status.